Monday, July 03, 2006

Operation de-pastify

So, as a geeky nightowl, I don't get a lot of sun. I get some sun since I walk everywhere, but that just means I've got some kick ass farmer tanlines going on. And that's just wrong. So I've been sitting out in the sun with David Copperfeild and Boktai 2. But that means i need a chair, AND a sunny spot, and the second one doesn't happen in my driveway. But the parking lot / alley outside the window is perfect for it, I just have to walk my chair around to there. But I'm lazy and don't want to do that, so I looked for a place to stash my chair. And that's when I found a new shortcut to my apartment! I can't beleive that I didn't see it before, since it's a big opening between the fence and my house, but somehow i missed it.
I really heart shortcuts. Everywhere I go, I'm constinatly looking into front yards and driveways to see if there's a more efficient path. And now I can almost walk straight as the crow flies to my work. It'd make a sweet google map

No comments: