Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday night: the geek edition

Oh man, I didn't realize how wiped I was today. After a nice rainy day of getting next to nothing done at work, and left at 2:30 (I'm electrician, that's just how we roll) I went to the comic book shop to pick up a comic Derek forgot to put in my bag, which is no big deal, it was hella hectic on wednesday. I also bought a board game, cause if I don't have real money and I'm putting a $3 comic on my credit card, I might as well buy Buccaneer so I have some choice of stuff to play tomorrow night. So I came home, watched some Corner Gas that I borrowed from my dad and then, you know that kind electric surgey snap that happens to a tv when the power is flickering? They did it to tvs in The Ring a bunch... Well anyways, my eyes did that. So I was all like, "Wow, it so = nap time" and slept til about 8:45. Then I played Line Racer until typing this up, and having a beer. Dear god I love Line Racer! I draw a line, if the guy stays up, I save it and keep drawing... and I can do it forever... it's so fricken fun! Now I think I'll read Buddha by Osamu Tezuka. In case you didn't know (I didn't) he also created Astro Boy

No comments: