Thursday, October 12, 2006

Moncton

So I spent last weekend in Moncton. It rocked! The rocking was certainly helped by the Jimmy Swift Band making me boogy on Friday night, but I almost didn't make it to the show. I was a sleepy bunny. I planned on having a nap before driving to moncton but it just didn't happen cause I had to work later that day than normal. but I got there and had a few drinks and a power nap and then hit the town. It was a grand show and I got their new cd. Then Chris Phillips drove over to pick up his newest lady friend and I slept on her futon til about 6 when Chris woke me up cause her mom would be home soon! Hilarious!
Saturday I got salt cheese at the market... Oh my god is that ever freakin salty!!! But awesome! I gave Balthazar some over at Ali's place and his eyes just lit up. His bland little world was shattered
Then that night I played some board games at Chris C's (only C cause I'd mispell his name) brother's place and fun was had by all.
I saw a Playboy Lazer Disc! No player, but the disc itself was nifty
Then Sunday, I had lunch with my aunt and her husband and Ali and Chris and we moved a freezer for my aunt. Me and Chris made something like $420 and hour for it. We want to start a moving business now.
That night it was turkey dinner time at Ali's parent's place. Ghostbusters 2 and a slobbery dog. Good times! And dinner was great even with the conspicious absence of gravy....
Monday = basketball with the hookshot all star Marc and feeding the ducks with his GF Mel. She brought us all hamburger buns to give them. I only ate a little of the stuff she gave me. It's a nice park, made me want to go to Odell Park here.

It was a good trip

No comments: