Tuesday, September 05, 2006

dig a ditch

First off, I am so happy that there's a new tic tac girl commercial! If I knew anything else about her I'd totally be in jail for stalking.
But anyways, had my first day at the new job today. We're building a hockey arena with two rinks. It's pretty snazzy right now cause there's really nothing done and the job is 6 weeks behind schedual. Hurry it up steel guys! So today I stood outside in the heat and dug little tiny ditches to run pvc piping through and then burying them so they can pour cement over top. Hopefully things move along quickly, cause I prefer the not digging in the dirt kind of electrical work. And holy crap, there are some big arsed hammer drills! After using one for about 15 minutes to make room in the cement for (you guessed it) pvc pipe I got a charlie horse. In my forearm! I lifted my arm to carry something and my arm just locked up bent. It was all kinds of fun!

No comments: