Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Just like the flunkies from Return To Oz

Yeah that's right, I'll have wheels! Right now I'm taking the bus to get across the river, then walking a 20 minute trip in 15 to get to work 5 minutes late everyday. Uncool. So I'm getting the car that my brother left behind when he skipped out to Ontario.

So, a few days ago, I was walking to Sobeys to get some eats and some supplies to make future eats, when I happened upon my exact double. He was walking toward me on the sidewalk and he was the same height, same build, balding blond hair with a beard, I mean I could be his stunt double and noone would ever know he difference. Also, I was wearing blue t-shirt, green shorts and sandals; so was he. So I smiled to myself and put my hands in my pockets, cause he had his hands in his pockets. he took his hands out. I took my hands out, but then I couldn't keep it up and I started laughing, other wise I would have done that whole "think someone else is a mirror" thing. So now there's someone out there who thinks he has a completely insane exact double...

No comments: