Monday, June 26, 2006

Extra Ordinary

So I have a work filled week, including 10 hours on Canada day! This is both raise day and a time and a half day. And less tax day! It's a good day to be my bank account... I wonder if my bank account could spontaniously develop sentience... Like if I put an extra halk penny in there, the 0s and 1s could add up into some crazy Ghost in the Shell life. And then it changes my pin number (tee hee, I'm stupid! personal identification number number? Wise up Dave) so I can't pull him it apart, but that change turns him from benevolant checking account(bum bum BUM!) to rampaging AI monster! And then it comes after me so that I can't like, go to a teller or something and access it directly, and it possesses those new smart cars that look super ugly, and I'd laugh until I saw them all combine voltron style and it trys to go stompy on me. And then it would tunr out that the only way to stop it would be to open a savings account to be the good Captain Kirk to it's evil Captain Kirk... All the time stopping at every ATM trying to guess the new PIN.

Somebody call Joel Schumacher, I've got a movie for him

No comments: