Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween with Jess's mom

So it's another Halloween, so that means it's time for another party at Jess's place. They spend so much time spookifying their place... it's awesome! It is generally an older crowd party, friends of Jess's mom and such, then me and Jess and Liz there for our aged crew. But still it was fun, lots of booze and food. I finished my booze quick then Jess's mom fed me margaritas. Good stuff! And i found a set of tarot cards there, so I started taking random tarot readings for people I'd never met before. It was pretty fun stuff. Then it was pass out time so I ended up in bed between Jess and Liz. Not as much fun as I would have thought it'd be. Far too warm and snore-filled.

Hmm, I can't remember if they ever read this. It'll be funny either way

No comments: