Wednesday, August 23, 2006

New you can use

Ah, an update on Dave.
I've quit the Quiznos gig!

Man that place was lousy. And kinda shady, they got us to date all the meat and veggies, but never actually threw any out, they just changed the dates on the stuff in case an inspector from head office came in... that's also known as disgusting. I would always throw old stuff out anyway, but who knows if other people did.
Also, they're getting a beavertails in there, which = deep fryer. Which makes Dave ++ happy to leave.

Oh, and I got my special collecter's edition of the entire Transformers series in the mail today! There's some funky chinese menus that you never really have to look at, but it's so awesome! Considering I only paid $11 for it, I'm amazed at the production value in it. There's a bunch of artwork from the Dreamwave comic series, and it came with post cards and a key chain, not to mention the big tin box it comes in. It is easily the best deal ever.

But oh man is Transformers hilarious! It's amazing how often the writers forget that they can all fly, cause at least once an episode someone falls out of the sky in a big crash

No comments: