Monday, April 02, 2007

Better than Mama!!!

So, Sunday while me and Danielle were out and about looking for an elliptical trainer (which is it's own story in a frustrating Walmart employee tracking down kinda way) and when we didn't pick one up we headed over to the electronics department to browse. There I found Batman Beyond season 3 and Justice League Unlimited season 2 both for $25. Now I don't have BB season 2 or JLU season 1 cause I could ever find them for less than 50 each. So I was all iffy about which one to get. Then I was really pondering both.
But if I was gonna spend $50 than I might as well just buy cooking mama for the wii

Seriously, the first thing you'll notice is just how bad Mama's accent is. Kim Jong Il's puppet has nothing on Mama. Then you'll notice that it's a pretty fun game. Some parts are easy, some parts need a lot of practice to get right. I'm talking about hte frying pan part. It doesn't tell you what will cook fastest so you need to keep trial and erring til you figure it out.

But it has a 2 player cook off, so I can beat Danielle at making cream puffs and perogies! Which is the best part really

No comments: