Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Been a while...

So, Kurt Vonnegut passed away... It shook me up a bit cause he's someone that I always wanted to meet. Like, of his generation, the people who went through the War and were alive before TV, he was probably the only person I'd be able to relate to and to be able to just hang out and talk with. But he won't really be gone to me until I read all his books, so I'll keep working at that.
My birthday is coming up and i just sent a massive list of wants to my mom. This way I really have no idea what I'm gonna get, but I know that what I do get will rock. Also, it turns out that I want a lot of stuff. Who knew?

Oh and I got a plant from the Dominion, which is the super store for newfies. His name is Jim and while not a kitten, he'll do for the short term

No comments: