Saturday, March 10, 2007

Stay away from Eclipso

So, it turns out that Marble Mountain is like, a 10 minute drive away. Me and Danielle went skiing today. It was so pretty out! For one thing, it didn't snow at all, and it was only -3 and super sunny out. The ski hill is insanely huge! It's got all these crazy runs and jumps and stuff that we didn't go near, but we could see from the comfort of the lodge. The lifts seemed to go forever, and the runs just kept going too. The first two runs we did the bunny hill cause it was a while since either of us skied, but the first real run we did I trying to pick out easy or medium hills. Then Danielle went by me and it turns out that she doesn't read. So she went down a black diamond hill and it was rough going. I was okay for about half of it, then I missed an edge and ended up heading straight down the hill with no chance of stopping and once it flattened out I wiped out really good. I even dropped the camera, but found it cause it was next to my hat. But after that we kept to easier hills and had a grand time.

Pictures!







Then there's us tuckered and eating poutine


No comments: