Tuesday, March 06, 2007

It's tricky

So, it's still snowing here. I don't know how it keeps it up, it must get tired eventually. But if I get out of th car and enter a building for any length of time (like returning movies) I have to clean it off when I get back to it. My car brush is getting more use since I've been here then it got the whole rest of the winter in Freddy. It's a little insane. I'm starting to learn the main roads here, but there are no lane markers here (I guess they get scraped off by the plows) and they haven't figured out that they could put up signs over head showing which lane is for turning, or if there even are two lanes at any given time.
I bought the new SSX game for the Wii with a christmas gift card from Liz. It's quite difficult but also quite awesome. tipping the nunchuck to carve and grab, flicking the remote to do backflips and draw ubertricks... I'm gonna end up putting a lot of time into that game. I wish the gameplay wasn't as open. You have to snowboard down to the start of the races and stuff and search the mountain for new ubertricks, but it's fairly fun, and will probably get better the more I play

No comments: