Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Spam is gay for me

So, I went and deleted my Spam today. Usually I just let it self delete but after reading yesterday's Go journal I thought I'd give it a look. A bunch of the "we're trying to sell you penis pills" ones had the subject of "my boyfriend's penis keeps slipping out" or the like, and almost all of them had Male names. I'm not sure if that's the kind of marketing they meant or if they know that nobody reads spam so they might as well keep using their generic name maker stuff.
Does anybody read Spam? I would have thought that it would have died out by now since it can't possibly work... But I guess it must work. Or it's so cheap to do that they might as well keep doing it in the desperate hopes that I'm worried about popping out of my boyfriend

No comments: