Sunday, September 23, 2007

a long game of darts

So, while sweeping the parking lot the other day, I found a whole lot of stuff.
Well, I always find a lot of stuff but it's always just cigarette butts and the plastic off of cigarette packages. On a side note, everyone in the whole damn place here smokes like a chimney. It's gross. Even if I wanted to cheat on Danielle (which I don't hun, you do still read this right?) I can't cause all the girls here are gross smokers and the accent makes them sound retarded. which is unappealing. Um, so yeah, garbage

I found two dart flights, but no darts, so somebody somewhere is having an odd game of darts where they either just throw one over and over again or they are all awesome ninja / circus knife thrower.

Plus I found a single playing card, the two of clubs. It's super amuses me, because I immediate accused the litter bug of murder! It's from one of the Poirot short stories where there was a bridge game and stuff... Mostly it was just an excuse to go around the parking lot muttering about the little grey cells. Poirot is totally my favorite fictional detective. That's INCLUDING Batman! Holmes doesn't even come close. I only like Holmes when he's being played by Data. And that's just cause I like Data, and the thought of nested characters amuses me

No comments: