Saturday, July 07, 2007

My Lucky Girlfriend

So before anybody groans at that, she's not lucky cause she's my girlfriend. Or at least, that's not what I was talking about. But come to think of it, I am quite the catch. But yeah, basically Danielle has mad skillz. Or at least one mad skillz. Anywhere that there's one of those "drop a coin into water, land it on the dealy dealy, win a prize" things, she can do it. She got a free sundae at Jungle Jim's while we were waiting to pay the bill but we were already stuffed full of desert so we passed (even if it killed me to pass up delicious winnings) and today while waiting for an account to get set up at a rental store, she quartered our way into a free rental, so we basically got Mario Party 8 free for a week. Seriously, it's the greatest talent ever!

No comments: