Monday, January 28, 2008

Dave's a junkie

So, it had been about a year, but now I'm the wagon. I'd been clean since last February but I couldn't help it, I caved and got a fix. Yup, I'm buying comics again.
But I'm limiting myself! No superhero stuff! They are huge on their crossovers and before you know it you're suckered into reading all the stuff they print just to find out what's happening. So, I'm sticking to Vertigo and indy titles. When I went I picked up stuff only from two authors, Mike Carey and Brian Wood who are both fantastic, but I need to go through my old books and find out where I left off and see if Derick can find them for me. And I don't even know if books like Sam Noir: Samurai Detective, or Rex Libris are even being published anymore. Oh! Even though it had been a year, Jason still remembered my name. Yeah, I don't know if this self imposed limit can hold, but I'll give it a try.

No comments: