Friday, October 05, 2007

I love the contrast between the birds and the trees

So yesterday after driving Danielle to work, I decided that I needed a treat. It was definitely treat time, I'd been a good boy and everything. Plus I wanted a bottle of drink pop to have while trying to figure what the heck is going on in Sin And Punishment that I'd just downloaded on my wii. On a side note did you know that Newfies actually say that they want a can of drink? It sends a shiver up my spine...

So on the way home there is a hybrid convenience store / tanning salon called Miles' Groceteria and I pulled in to get myself a bottle of drink pop. So, if you've read any of this blog I'm pretty sure there's post about how much I love Fanta cream soda. It's just the perfect cream soda. So I went to the cooler reached in and grabbed one, looked around a bit more, thought about grabbing a Jones cream soda too, but I already had a Fanta, so I got a blue bubblegum one, wandered around the store a bit more, saw that humpty dumpty chips where on 2 for $2 so I browsed them for a bit to make up my mind. I got the Old dutch BBQ (good) and the Ariba zesty taco (not taco-y enough) and took them up to the counter with my Fanta cream soda and blue bubblegum soda. This was definitely treat time.

So I set them all on the counter and waited while the woman was talking to someone else on the phone. I picked up one of the vaguely european chocolate bars from the impulse section and plopped it down with my 2 bags of chips, my Jones soda, and my anticipated Fanta CS.

Once I paid, all was bagged and I carried it out the car where I ate my vaguely european chocolate bar in speeds usually reserved for goats, buckled up and drove home. Then I walked into the house, turned on the tv, booted up the wii, grabbed my Wavebird gamecube controller and reached into the bag to get my Fanta.
I unscrewed the top and took and took a deep swallow of C Plus...

I honestly didn't think I'd go senile this soon

No comments: