Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Everyone should have a Transistor Sound and Lighting Co.

So, today was god damned gorgeous here. Mid-twenties weather, bright sunny sky and nobody on my favorite bench in the park in front of the little waterfall. So I sat down with a peanut butter kit kat, a bottle of grape flavoured water and read while listening to Transistor. Those who know the band know that this is my band. They came out with a CD, kind of fell apart with no body else even hearing of them. It really feels like it made just for me, and I love that just as much as I love the music. It's my personal sound track whenever I listen to it. And while it's a Wednesday which normally mean I'd be reading about Yorrick, Megan and Tim but I've found that Andy, Dag and Claire work just as well

No comments: