Monday, May 14, 2007

Working Stiff

So, I got a job. Turns out the Ultramar here was hiring, and I've done that before and when I went down the guy was all like, "I'd have to be an idiot not to hire you, can you start tonight?" So I did, and now I've got a week under my belt. It's fairly easy and unless you commit fraud you're probably not gonna get fired. Oh, guess what two of my former co-workers did!?! Yup, good old fraud... I guess stealing credit cards is tougher than the tv news says it is. So we have 5 people working at the store now and 1 of them is SOOOO dumb. Like, really dumb. When adding up the till on a calculator and he gets the number 12.8 he doesn't get that that is twelve dollars and eighty cents. He thinks it's twelve dollars and eight cents. And he's been told the difference a few times already.
But on the plus side it means I'm worshiped as a god there now

No comments: