Sunday, December 10, 2006

food

Mmm, Ryan's mom fed me all kinds of food last night, including some of the best carrot cake evers! This morning i took her out to Tim's to get those breakfast sandwiches. They are so good! Seriously, go eat one tomorrow, you'll thank me later.
I rented Splinter Cell and Trauma Center for the Wii. Splinter Cell sucks hard. The thing about the Wii is that the controller makes all the games pretty fun. Except when they make horrible controls for it that are pretty unresponsive. I've played it for about 30 minutes and it just makes me angry. Maybe I could get used to the controls, but why bother? They don't work well.

Now Trauma Center on the other hand, is hella sweet! It is what the Wii controller is all about. Even though it's a remake of a game for the DS with it's touch control pad... but the principal is the same, and they added some extra stuff for Wii-ing and it = all kinds of fun. I mean, it's a surgery game! I get to cut people open and take out tumors, and where's the harm in learning that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I better get an invite over to play me some of that!!! You know how I love cutting into things, cutting things off, etc.

Dave said...

Of course you can come cut stuff! I'll have to get your gift all wrapped up first. How's about tomorrow?