Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Sardakk N'Orr conquer the galaxy




So I finally played my big ass board game! And I won! Woot! I played as the bug race, and I swarmed the crap out of Liz's home planet (a former prison colony, as she was playing the pirate race) to complete my secondary objective card, giving me a two point lead and victory! It took for goddamned ever to play. A lot of it was me not completely knowing the rules and looking stuff up as I tried to teach it. The we started around 6 after choosing races and setting up the board and stuff and finished a little after 12. Oddly enough, for space war game, there were only 2 fights in the entire 6 hours, 1 where I took Liz's home planet (through a sneaky jump through a worm hole) and 1 where Liz was mad at that and fought the closest player available, which was Scotty, and wiped him out with her War Sun (which if it sounds a lot like a Death Star, is cause that's exactly what it was). Ryan managed to remain a peace loving people and still come in second. At any rate, good times were had, even if some people got cranky because it was late and I was making their belly rumble. Oh yeah, I made Taco Salad for everybody Can't expect people to sit for 6 hours and not eat after all


This is about half way through the game, with Scotty and Ryan looking on. We took these pictures as proof that Scotty was in fact playing a game, so his GF would be maybe less upset

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I only lost because your crotch is too distracting.